Increase your blog earnings with Blog Mastermind

2007/06/26 |

Click here to get The Blog Profits Blueprint

The Blog Mastermind mentoring program is now officially open for registration. It is prepared by Yaro Starak who owns Entrepreneur’s Journey, a highly respected blog on aspects of the business of blogging.

If you are thinking of starting a blog to make money online or have already got one but not quite getting the financial returns you’d hope for, this mentoring course is for you. It takes you step-by-step through the process of creating a blog that you can build up to eventually be successful enough to generate a regular, seizable income.

What I like about Blog Mastermind

Issues which worry potential members are addressed clearly before you commit. Issues such as technical know-how and the ability to write well are often overlooked by many learning courses I had considered. But for Blog Mastermind, these are discussed before hand - and yes, you will have a problem if you hate writing but you don’t have to be an honours student in English either. So that’s reassuring.

The methods used are outlined in the free report Blog Profits Blueprint, so the course is an indepth version of this. I have found the report to be extremely informative and its methods logical and systematic. And I can see myself actually applying these methods and making them work if I put my mind to it, although most times, I am guilty of being too lazy to do it.

Which brings me to a point which I have always subscribed since I first stumbled on Yaro’s site: his mantra is to earn a full-time income from part-time blogging. That is my ultimate goal.

How much does it cost?

If you sign up during the early-bird period which ends, I think in about 5 days or so, you pay USD47.00 per month. After that, the fees will increase to USD77.00 per month, so you save USD30.00 every month if you sign up now. In any case, there is a 30-day refund period after signing up, so if you don’t like the program, you can get your money back. All the bonus materials are yours to keep. Join Yaro Starak’s Blog Mastermind Mentoring Program.

0 comments: